Taking the dimensions of the space that you have available for miniature golf, we create a layout to scale for you based on your hole choices. We then price it accordingly.
We are very flexible...our miniature golf holes can be made in small, medium, and large sizes.
Click the images to the right to view examples of layouts using small, medium, and large size holes.
| Small Holes|
We have many hole choices for you to choose. You can choose from our Traditional Obstacles, our Pro Putter Holes, or a combination of both.
Our courses are built using #1 grade pressure treated lumber. This lumber is treated to prevent termite infestation, rot, and decay. We space 2 x 4's every 12 inches underneath the entire golf course, then pressure treated plywood is nailed down over the 2 x 4's.
We then glue down a high quality action back carpet made of olefin fiber, which holds up really well both indoors and outdoors.
2 x 2 rails, also made of # 1 grade pressure treated lumber, are applied to help keep the golf balls on the course.
We also apply a high quality water repellent product, which is semi-transparent and cedar tinted in color, over the pressure treated wood. This blocks UV graying of the wood, prevents water damage, provides mildew resistant coating, and makes the wood look beautiful.
| || |
We have made several improvements to our miniature golf courses in the past few years:
1. We use #1 grade pressure treated wood throughout the miniature golf course.
2. We use an excellent grade of action back multi-directional carpet.
3. We use stainless steel nails, which are very expensive but will never rust on the aluminum stair-nosing around the tee area.
4. We apply a high quality water repellent product, which is semi-transparent and cedar tinted in color, over the pressure treated wood.
5. We use a stud underneath the framework every 12” to make the courses more sturdy.
6. We use a nice spun aluminum cup.